Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chelsea & I at Saltair

On are way back from Salt Lake we stoped
by Saltair just to look in the gift shop
but then we walked the mile and a half to the water
it was so much fun.
we made it...
Chelsea has never been
this close to the great Salt Lake
so we got a bottle from the gift shop
so she could get some sand and water.
It was so beautiful out there
and NO BUGS!!!
Some people was asking me about the
great Salt Lake then ask if
I'd take their picture out by the
water so I had them take one of us
in front on the building.
they were from India I wish I could of got
a picture of them they were very nice.
Chelsea is very much in to peace signs
so she made one in the sand.
Walking back
Still walking this was so much fun that we
want to do it again.
Sorry got two of the same picture on here
and I did not want to start all over.

1 comment:

  1. pretty! the salt lake is amazing to see, isn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete